BMC Remedy Incident Management Connector
Create, update and close BMC Remedy incident in Ivanti Automation
BMC Remedy IT Service Management Suite (BMC Remedy ITSM Suite) provides out-of-the-box IT Information Library (ITIL) service support functionality. BMC Remedy ITSM streamlines and automates the processes around IT service desk, asset management, and change management operations. It also enables you to link your business services to your IT infrastructure to help you manage the impact of technology changes on business and business changes on technology, in real time and into the future. By combining the power of Ivanti Service Store with BMC Remedy Incident Management solution the whole organization will benefit.
IT Department (Service Desk)
- Reduce service desk tickets, phone queues and manual input of ticket information.
- Streamline and automate self-service remediation activities and automatic ticketing for the end user.
- Empower users to manage IT issues by entering information directly into BMC Remedy.
- Allow users to view and update information on their IT issues.
- Reduce overall Service Desk manual ticket creation and time spent on querying user details.
- Improve utilization of BMC Remedy investment through better adoption by end users.
- Reduce ticket resolution time by providing automatic services.
Use Case 1: End-User Self-Service Incident Ticketing
Users can simply go to the Ivanti Service Store web portal and request a service that allows them to create a new ticket in BMC Remedy for their IT issue. The end user can update the ticket with additional information and track the state of all open tickets.
Use Case 2: Automated Ticket Creation and Updating as part of Self-Service Request
IT administrators can automatically open, update and close incident tickets by requesting a service from the Ivanti Service Store web portal. This allows the IT department to track and report into the change management database.
To use these solutions, first download and install the unpackager tool from here and use it to open the solution.