Chrome Personalization Template
This personalization template provides the standard settings required in order to personalize Chrome.
Instructions for use
We advise that this template is firstly evaluated and tested in a non-production scenario to ensure the configured settings are suitable for your requirements.
- Launch the EM Console and connect to the Personalization Server/Database
- Navigate to the XML Template via the Tools > Import option
- Leave all options ticked and click OK
- If a Resolve Conflicts dialog appears, leave Actions as Replace All (Note - Any OOB Windows Settings Groups will not have their Default Custom Settings replaced, a settings merge will occur)
- Assign the Imported Groups (ordinarily either Application or WSG Groups) to the relevant Personalization Group
Please Note: To use these solutions, first download and install the unpackager tool from here and use it to open the solution.