Ivanti Security Controls Connector
Create and manage Ivanti Patch task for Ivanti Security controls in Automation
The Ivanti Automation connector for Ivanti Security Controls provides tasks to allow the administrator to leverage the power of Automation to create, schedule and manage many common tasks within the Ivanti Security solution. Utilize the Automation connector to create and manage machine or patch group, add endpoints and jobs to patch groups. Schedule reoccurring scan and deployment scenarios within Automation. The administrator can combine these connector task with virtual machine provisioning tasks in Automation to dynamically scan new endpoints and build reoccurring automation jobs to update patch groups.
The connector leverages the iSec REST APIs please ensure that API access is correctly configured, for detailed steps on configuring API access please refer to the Ivanti Security Controls documentation
General Automation documentation is located here
- Requires Ivanti Security Controls 2019.3 or higher and Ivanti Automation 2019.3 or higher
- Run the task directly on Automation Agent on the Ivanti Security Controls console server.
- If tasks are not run by an agent on the Security Controls console server, you have to import the certificate of the Security Control server and place them in the Computer Certificate Store on the server that is running the Automation tasks.
- The ‘Sync with AD-Group’- task needs the Users and Computers Windows feature installed.
New in v 2.3.1
- Updated and new credentials task to make use of the new credential sharing of ISeC 2020.1
- Fixed a security bug within the tasklets
New in v 2.2.7
- Update to Patch Deploy - Start and Patch Scan - Start tasks. New in v 2.2.6
- Update to Deploy-Wait task.
Please Note: To use these solutions, first download and install the unpackager tool from here. Once you’ve found a solution you’re interested in, just download it and use the unpacking tool to install the new Automation connector into your environment.