Mozilla firefox Personalization Template
This personalization template provides the standard settings required in order to personalize Mozilla firefox.
Instructions for use
We advise that this template is firstly evaluated and tested in a non-production scenario to ensure the configured settings are suitable for your requirements.
- Launch the EM Console and connect to the Personalization Server/Database
- Navigate to the XML Template via the Tools > Import option
- Leave all options ticked and click OK
- If a Resolve Conflicts dialog appears, leave Actions as Replace All (Note - Any OOB Windows Settings Groups will not have their Default Custom Settings replaced, a settings merge will occur)
- Assign the Imported Groups (ordinarily either Application or WSG Groups) to the relevant Personalization Group
Please Note: To use these solutions, first download and install the unpackager tool from here and use it to open the solution.