Splunk, the industry leader in turning data into business insights, offers mobile apps that extend Splunk capabilities beyond the desktop. Get notifications, view dashboards, and take action with your data on the go with Splunk Mobile.
Using Splunk Mobile with your Splunk deployment, you can:
- Receive and respond to notifications triggered by your Splunk Enterprise, Splunk Cloud, or Splunk Phantom instances.
- Get insights from multiple Splunk instances.
- View, filter, and search for dashboards and alerts from your Splunk Enterprise or Splunk Cloud instance.
- View and filter events and notifications, complete or delegate tasks, and run playbooks in Phantom Mobile.
- Without using any SPL, speak to Splunk Mobile to make natural language requests for saved search and dashboard results.
To get data from your Splunk Enterprise or Splunk Cloud instance, an admin must install Splunk Cloud Gateway and enable Splunk Mobile. Splunk Cloud Gateway is a required companion app for transferring data from your on-premise deployment to registered mobile devices. Install Splunk Cloud Gateway from Splunkbase. Splunk Mobile version 1.4.0 or later requires Splunk Cloud Gateway version 1.4.0 or later.
To get data from your Splunk Phantom instance, an admin must enable Splunk Mobile in the on-premise deployment of Splunk Phantom.
For more information about Splunk Mobile, Splunk Cloud Gateway, NLP, device registration details, and more, see the Connected Experiences documentation.