KnowledgeBroker’s comprehensive Digital Desktop Support Solutions KnowledgeBase provides step-by-step solutions to problems for more than 360 Desktop and Internet Applications, Operating Systems, tablets, smart phones and digital devices. Chosen over more than two decades for our knowledge engineering and knowledge acquisition expertise and capabilities, KBI also teams with organizations to develop searchable Support Solution content for proprietary applications. KBI KnowledgeBases import directly in to Ivanti Service Management for either Cloud or on-premise deployment.
- ELIMINATE added security risk - Everything is inside your ISM system
- FAST first tier help
- PERFECT for self-service
- problem escalations
- call times with short, concise solutions
- call volume with End User self-service
- PROVIDES consistent answers shift-to-shift
- SAVES time, cuts costs and increases the efficiency of technical support
- LEVERAGE as a template for building proprietary solutions
- SUPPORTS KCS and ITIL compliance
- INTEGRATES seamlessly with major ITSM systems
- LEVERAGES your current support system investment
- IMPROVES support center metrics
- PROVIDES major cost savings - Buy vs. Build
- GENERATES immediate ROI
CONTACT US AT http://www.kbi.com/contact.asp?forcedownload=true to qualify for a free KBI DEMOBASE AND KNOWLEDGEBASE LICENSING INFORMATION
Release notes contain:
- Quarterly Updates
- Support for import of the KBI KnowledgeBase.
- License migration to the next version of the underlying system at no additional cost.
- Digital Desktop Support Solution updates to existing titles.
- Digital Desktop Support Solutions for NEW versions of software applications.
- Digital Desktop Support Solution for NEW products.
- KnowledgeBase ‘demand’ adds--Answers to any common questions submitted by the Client that are not currently answered by our KnowledgeBase – for the titles licensed.
- KBI Roadmap: Based on client discussions, we build Solutions in the most needed areas.
- Also available -- Custom Support Solution development as an added service.